Product Name: Lettuce Extract
Botanical Name: Lactuca virosa
Part Used: Leaf orRoot,Herb
Specification: 4: 1,5:1, 10: 1, 20: 1
Appearance: Yellow Brown or;Light green fine powder
Lettuce extract has been considered to be a mild sedative that is known to calm the nerves, treat restlessness, anxiety, severe nervous disorders, neuroses, and has often been used to induce sleep, and treat insomnia and hyperactivity in children.Because it is soothing to the digestive system, it has also been helpful for colic.
1.Wild Lettuce Leaf extract is a valuable remedy for use in insomnia, restlessness and excitability and other manifestations of an over active nervous system.
2.As an anti-spasmodic, Wild Lettuce Leaf extract can be used as part of a holistic treatment of whooping cough and dry irritated coughs in general.
3.Wild Lettuce Leaf extract will relieve colic pains in the intestines and uterus and so may be used in dysmennhorea.
4.Wild Lettuce Leaf extract will ease muscular pains related to rheumatism. It has been used as an anaphrodisia
1. It has the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
2. It has the function of treating muscle and joint pain, neuralgia, lumbar muscle strain, muscle rheumatism, arthritis;
3. It has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
4. It has the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
5. It has the function of treating bruises, sore swelling.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg , Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light