English name: Pumpkin Seed Extract
Synonyms: Squash, Cucurbita pepo, Cucurbita mixta, Cucurbita maxima, Cucurbita moschata, Pepita (Pumpkin seed)
Plant origin: Cucurbita moschata
Part Used: Seeds
Appearance: Light yellow powder or almost white powder
Pumpkin seeds have many health benefits, being a particular nutrient-dense food, some of which include a good source of protein, phytosterols, fiber, iron, copper, magnesium, manganese, calcium, potassium, zinc, phosphorous, selenium, folate, niacin, and other vitamins and amino acids such as tryptophan, arginine and glutamic acid. One gram of pumpkin seed protein contains as much tryptophan as a full glass of milk. The seeds are said to lower cholesterol. The seeds contain linolenic acid, a nutrient believed to help prevent hardening of the arteries. Eating a ground-up mixture of the seeds--or simply snacking on a small handful of seeds once or twice a day--can calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting. German Commission E has approved using pumpkin seeds for bedwetting and other bladder problems.
• Eradicate intestinal parasites
• Prevent and relieve symptoms of prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
• Calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting
• Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells, possibly reducing the future risk of developing prostate cancer.
• Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues
• Lower cholesterol
• Reduce or eliminate the need for insulin injections for some type-1 diabetics
Functional food and food additive;
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light