Product Name: Rose Hips Extract
Botanical Name: Rosa Laevigata Michx. , Rosa canina.
Active Ingredient: Vitamin C, Polyphenol, Ascorbic acid
Part Used: Fruit
Specification: Vitamin C 10%, 20% ; Extract Ratio 10:1
Molecular formula: C6H8O6
Appearance: Brown Powder
Rose hip is the fruit that develops from the blossoms of the wild rose plant. A common ingredient in herbal teas, rose hip is also available in supplement and powdered form. Rose hip contains a number of antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene andlycopene.
1. Antioxidation, preventing skin aging and protecting the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation.
2. Strengthen the spleen and helping digestion.
3. Improve blood circulation, boosts metabolism and monitors the menstrual cycle.
4. Treatment of patients suffering from knee or hip osteoarthritis.
5. Protect against cancer.
6. Protect against cardiovascular disease (CVD).
7. Treatment of influenza-like infections, diarrhea
8. Diuretic and laxative and treatment of various urinary tract disorders.
1.Anti-oxidation,preventing skin aging and protecting the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation.
2.Strengthening the spleen and helping digestion.
3.ImprovIing blood circulation, boosts metabolism, monitors the menstrual cycle and relieves pain.