Latin name: Trifolium Pratente L.
Active ingredient: Isoflavones
Part of used: Part overground with flower
Appearance: Deep brown-green fine powder
Mesh size:100% through 80 Mesh
Specs Available: Isoflavones 8%, 20%, 40%
Red clover is the legume (Legumi-nosae) perennial herb, also known as red clover and clover. It is native to Europe and western Asia, now widely distributed around the world, for temperate plants. It is cultivated all over the north and south China. Red clover contains flavonoids, protein, amino acids, carbohydrates, and vitamins and other ingredients. In addition, red clover is the national flower of Denmark.
1. Anti-cancer/Expectorant and anti-spasmodic
2. For women, stimulate eostrogenic activity, increase fertility, and reduce "hot flashes" experienced by women during menopause
3. For children with skin problems
4. Relieve the syndrome of irritation and inflammation of urinary tract
5. Relieve constipation and help soothe inflammation of the bowel, stomach and intestines
6. Relieve tension due to stress and associated headaches
2.Health products as capsules or pills.
3.Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
4.Functional food as capsules or pills.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light