Product Name: Pterostilbene
Appearance: White powder
CAS No.: 537-42-8
Used Part: Blueberry Fruit
Molecular Weight: 256.30
Molecular Formula: C16H16O3
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
Pterostilbene is found in almonds, various Vaccinium berries, grape leaves and vines and blueberries. While resveratrol is under research for its potential properties from consuming wine and other foods or beverages, pterostilbene is also found in wine although it is not as well researched as its analogue.
Pterostilbene is a stilbenoid chemically related to resveratrol. In plants, it serves a defensive phytoalexin role. The possible biological effects of pterostilbene are being examined in basic research involving laboratory models of several disorders, including age-related cognitive decline.
Pterostilbene is a methylated stilbene molecule with structural similarity to resveratrol, the only difference being two methoxy groups on the pterostilbene molecule that replace hydroxy groups on the resveratrol molecule. While most of the actions of the two are comparable, pterostilbene appears to be much more well absorbed following oral ingestion and may be a more potent antioxidant and anticancer molecule.
1. Pterostilbene has the function of anti-cancer.
2. Pterostilbene can prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
3. Pterostilbene can quench free radical, has antioxidant, and anti-aging effect.
4. Pterostilbene can treat mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
5. Pterostilbene can treat diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light