Pine bark extract is a new nutritional supplement used for its antioxidant properties, which are believed to be effective for a wide range of healing and preventative purposes.
Pine bark extract has been patented by a French researcher under the name Pycnogenol (pronounced pick-nah-jen-all）.
Product Name:Pine Bark Extract
Latin Name:Pinus massoniana Lamb
Color:Light brown-red powder
Key Word:french pine bark extract
Mess Analysis:80 Mesh
Function:Protect against arthritis
Application:Food and medical
1. Helps strengthen blood vessels and increase blood flow .
2. Improves cardiovascular health and increases circulation.
3. Supports healthy blood pressure.
4. Supports brain function.
5. Reduces leg and ankle edema.
6. Improves delivery of oxygen to cells .
1. The OPCs in pine bark extract are recommended for various eye conditions that are caused by blood vessel damage, such as diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
2. Pine bark extract is recommended to improve the health and smoothness of the skin, including damage caused by overexposure to sunlight.
3. Pine bark extract is a supplement used for anti-aging and preventive care as well.