Pine bark extract is made from the bark of a pine tree called the Landes or maritime pine, whose scientific name is Pinus maritima. The maritime pine is a member of the Pineaceae family.
Pine bark extract is a new nutritional supplement used for its antioxidant properties, which are believed to be effective for a wide range of healing and preventative purposes.
Pine bark extract has been patented by a French researcher under the name Pycnogenol (pronounced pick-nah-jen-all).
Product Name:Pine Bark Extract
KEY WORD:french pine bark extract
Latin Name:Pinus massoniana
Mess Analysis:80 Mesh
Function:Protect against arthritis
Application:Food and medical
1. Pine bark extract has the function of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
2. Pine bark extract can reduce cancer risk.
3. Pine bark extract can enhance vascular strength (strengthening the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall).
4. Pine bark extract can reduce the risk and severity of heart disease, strokes, high cholesterol, and circulation problems.
5. Pine bark extract are recommended for various eye conditions that are caused by blood vessel damage,