[Product Name ]Nettle Extract
[ Appearance ]Brown Fine powder
[ Part Used ] Leaf
[ Active Ingredients ] 4:1 12:1 20:1 ; 1%,7% Silica Acid
[ Shelf Life ]Two years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Nettle is a plant in the Urticaceae family that is more commonly known as Urtica dioica, or stinging nettle. This plant is native to Eurasia and has also been found growing on the North American continent in the wilderness. Stinging nettle is a perennial plant that grows in large patches and prefers rich, moist soil. Its leaves are serrated and heart-shaped with stems that are covered in prickly hairs that, if came into contact with, can cause painful stinging on the skin.
1. Used for treatment of venomous snake bites;
2. Helpful for lowering high blood pressure;
3. Helpful for treatment of urinary tract infections;
4. Helpful for relief from eczema symptoms, skin rashes,inflamed joint pain.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light