1.Product Name: Humulus lupulus extract/Hops flower extract/ European Hop Spike Extract
2.Plant origin: Humulus lupulus L.
3.Active ingredient: Flavone
5.Part Used : Inflorescence
6.Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder
7.Test Method: TLC
Hops gained acceptance in England as an ingredient in beer and as a medicinal herb in 17th century. Hops gives beer its distinctive taste and prevents bacterial growth.
Hops, known botanically as humulus lupulus, is a plant commonly known for its use in the beer brewing industry.
However, hops extract are also used in herbal medicine. Hops have a history of use in China to treat leprosy
and tuberculosis, according to Purdue University. Today,beer hops extract is marketed as a sleep aid and for
reproductive health. As with all herbal medicine, consult your doctor before taking hops extract.
1. Hops Flower Extract is valuable as a support for the nervous system;
2. Hops Flower Extract is used for the country remedy to inducing a good night's sleep;
3. Hops Flower Extract is best known as the preservative and flavor used to make beer;
4. Hops Flower Extract is beneficial for insomnia and nervousness;
5. Hops Flower Extract is a vertical leap enhancement program designed to increase your leg strength through a series of specialized exercises;
6. Hops Flower Extract is quite useful in anti-inflammatory acylphloroglucinol derivatives from Hops;
7. Hops Flower Extract has the ability to anti-proliferative properties of prenylated flavonoids from hops.
1. Applied in food field, adding hops when brewing beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and
having antiseptic effect;
2. Applied in health product field, to be made into capsule can effective relieve the tension of menopause,
upset, anxiety and other symptoms;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg , Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.