Grape skin contains high concentrations of the substance, trans-resveratrol. Acccording to Northwestern University, the significant amounts of resveratrol nauturally present in Grape Skin has demonstrated potentially beneficial properties, including antioxidant, anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory and anti carcinogen effects.
Red brown fine powder
Flavor & Odor
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total microbacterial count
Yeast & Mold
1. Effect of anti-cancer, estrogen regulation and cardiovascular protective
2. Anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-aging
3. Enhance the endurance ability of muscle and protect the nervous system.
4. Activate the longevity gene.
5. Enhance the generation of osteoblasts and promote bone health
6.Inhibit the active oxygen activity, reducing the health effects of radioactive