Grape skin extract improves muscle function and extends the lifespan of flies with Parkinson’s disease, a study shows.The neuroprotective effect of grape skin extract was due to its potential to rescue mitochondria — cells’ powerhouses — from defects caused by the disease.
Besides polyphenols, grape skin and seeds also contain anti-oxidative components, including proanthocyanidine and quarcetin, which may actively contribute to protecting against oxidative stress and mediated tissue injury.
Oxidative stress is an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the ability of cells to detoxify them. These free radicals, or reactive oxygen species, are harmful to the cells and are associated with a number of diseases, including Parkinson’s disease.
Product Name:Grape Skin Extract
Shelf life:2 Years
Test Method:UV HPLC
1. Antibacterial,antithrombotic,antiinflammatory and antianaphylaxis
2. Prevent cancer from happening and developing, have estrogen action, have obvious prophylaxis actions, especially tumor which depend on hormone, such as breast carcinoma, carcinoma of prostate, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, etc;
3. Antioxidation,delaying aging,preventing osteoporosis,acne(whelk) and dementia in the elderly.
4. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease
5. Owning good efficacy for treatment of AIDS
6. Anti-virus and accommodate immunity, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Bacillus coli, aeruginosus Bacillus, have better inhibit action with Orphan virus, Fever blisters virus, enteric virus and Kesaqi virus.