The extract of Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Benth.) Briq. was extracted from the whole grass of Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Benth.) Briq. which was a labiate plant. It contained essential oil. The extracts also had certain inhibitory effects on Bacillus anthracis, Streptococcus B, Typhoid bacillus, dysentery bacillus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and human tuberculosis.
Type: Herbal Extract
Variety: Whole herb
Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Grade: Food grade
Brand Name: BINGO
Product Name: Fineleaf Schizonepeta Herb Extract
Latin Name: Herba Schizonepetae
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Test Method: TLC
Application: Pharm Ingredients
Shelf life: 2 Years
MOQ: 1 Kg
1. For affection by exopathogenic wind-cold shown as aversion to cold,fever,headache and anhidrosis.
2. For exterior syndrome due to pathogenic wind-heat with symptoms and signs of fever,headache,bloodshot eyes and sore throa.
3. For German measles,pruritus and measles without adequate eruption.
4. It is often used with peppermint,cicada slough,arctium fruit,etc.
5. It is often used together with ledebouriella root,honeysuckle flower, forsythia fruit and other herbs.