1. Product name: Engelhardtia roxburghiana Extract with Astilbin
2. Active ingredient: Astilbin
3. Botanical source: Engelhardtia roxburghiana Wall.[E. chrysolepis Hance]，
4. Biogenic origin: Wild in Asia and north China
5. 5. CAS NO: 29838-67-3
6. Specification: 8% Astilbin
7. Molecular formula: C21H22O11
8. Molecular Weight: 450.408
9. Characters: Brown-yellow powder
10. Solubility: Soluble in Ethanol, partly soluble in water
11. Usage: pharmaceutical and health food
Engelhardtia leaf is wild in southern China Walnut Branch evergreen trees; Engelhardtia leaf since
ancient times as Qingre, detoxification and slimming tea with the use of health care. As Engelhardtia
dihydroxyflavone leaf sugar alcohol with the main component of acid Guanidine dimethoxy with anti-oxidation of fat suppression role, promoting blood circulation, reducing blood fat, lowering
blood glucose and enhance immune function and prevention of cancer and other the role of
physiological activity. At the same time, skin allergies, local inflammation and anti-aging also have very good results
Part of the Plant
Country of Origin
Water and ethyl alcohol
Particle Size (80 mesh)
AOAC 942.05, 18th
Total Heavy Metals
USP <231>, method II
AOAC 986.15, 18th
AOAC 986.15, 18th
AOAC 971.21, 18th
Total Plate Count
AOAC 990.12, 18th
Total Yeast & Mold
FDA (BAM) Chapter 18, 8th Ed.
AOAC 997.11, 18th
FDA (BAM) Chapter 5, 8th Ed.
1, Obesity patients: There are anti-oxidation, the role of inhibiting obesity.
2, Ever-go people: skin allergies, 3, local inflammation and anti-aging.
3, high blood sugar From: lowering blood glucose and enhance immune function.
If you need our product, PLS feel free to contact us.We will provide you with high quality product and best service. https://www.bgherbalextract.com/contact-us