1.English Name : Daidzein
2. Latin Name : Glycine max ( L. ) Merr
3. Active Ingredient : Daidzein
4. Specification : 98%
5. Part of Extraction : Seed
6. Appearance : Light Brown Powder
7. CAS No : 486-66-8
8. Test Method : HPLC
9. Molecular Formula : C15H10O44
10. Molecular Weight : 254.24
Daidzein has both weak estrogenic and weak anti-estrogenic effects. Daizein has also antioxidant activity.
Foti P. et al of the Department of Food Science and Microbiology (University of Milan) compared the antioxidant activity daidzein and genistein.antioxidant activity in primary and cancer lymphocytes. Their results showed that daidzein is just as effective as genistein in protecting cells against oxidative damage of DNA. The antioxidant activity of daidzein was measured at concentration which could be obtained by consumption of soy products.
1. Reduce the risk of heart disease, protect cardiovascular system.
2. Isoflavones are antioxidants that combat damage caused by free radicals
3. Soy isoflavones reduced total cholesterol
4. Because of its phytoestrogen content, soy provide relief for symptoms of menopause
5. Preventing osteoporosis by increasing bone mineral density
1.Applied in the field of pharmaceutical, it can be made into suppositories, lotions, injection, tablets,capsules and
2. Applied in the field of health care products, it can be used as beauty care products for women and also it can prevent blood diseases and cancer.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light