Vine Tea Extract is extracted from the leaves and stems of ampelopsis grossedentata, which is a species of plant in the Vitaceae family. Main active ingredient of the extract is Dihydromyricetin, also called Ampelopsin. Dihydromyricetin is is a flavanonol, a type of flavonoid. Vine Tea Extract has antioxidant, anti-microbial and antitumor property. It may have the effects of regulating blood fat and blood sugar, protecting liver cell and dispelling the effects of alcohol.
Part: Stem & Leaf
Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
Packaging: Drum, Carton
Place of Origin: China
Grade: Food Grade
Brand Name: BINGO
Name: Vine Tea Extract Ampelopsis grossedentata Dihydromyricetin powder
Latin Name: Ampelopsis grossedentata
1. Vine tea extract can inhibit gram-positive, gram negative coccus or bacillus.
2. It has antioxidant property, and it can scavenge free radicals.
3. Vine tea extract dihydromyricetin has antitumor property, and it may inhibit increase of tumor cell and improve immunity.
4. It can possibly regulate blood fat and blood sugar.
5. It is proved that vine tea extract can dispel the effects of alcohol and protect liver cell.