Product Name:Alfalfa Extract
Latin Name: Medicago sativa L
Appearance: Brown Powder
Product Specification:10:1;10%~40% Saponins
Molecular weight: 194.19
Molecular formula: C10H10O4
Particle Size: 80 Meshes
Alfalfa is a plant with long history of use around the world as a livestock feed. Middle-Eastern cultures have long used alfalfa as fodder for horses claiming increased speed and strength of the animals and leading to the name “Al-fal-fa” meaning “father of all foods.” The fiber-rich alfalfa plant, like beans and peas, is a member of the legume family and can be found in modern dietary supplements as an ingredient targeted to lowering cholesterol, increasing energy levels and “detoxifying” the blood.
1.It is an excellent tonic for the whole body, and it may help build iron levels in blood.
2. It contains natural fluoride that may help rebuild tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
3. It is a good infection fighter and and may help cleanse the body of toxins.
4. Alfalfa, containing eight digestive enzymes, thereby aiding the digestion of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light