Product name：Pepper mint powder
Appearance: Fine Powder
Color: Brown Yellow
Odor: Natural Peppermint flavor
Particle size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on drying: ≤6%
Mint has a high menthol content, and is often used as tea and for flavoring ice cream, confectionery, chewing gum, and toothpaste. The oil also contains menthone and menthyl esters, particularly menthyl acetate. It is the oldest and most popular flavor of mint-flavored confectionery. Mint can also be found in some shampoos and soaps, which give the hair a minty scent and produce a cooling sensation on the skin.
4:1 10:1,20:1 TLC
brown yellow fine powder
100% Pass 80 mesh
Loss on drying
MAX. 2.0 %
MAX. 10 ppm
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Used to treat headache in influenza, upper respiratory infection and other epidemic febrile diseases at the beginning stage.
2. Used to treat inflammation in the eye, sore throat, ulcers in the mouth.
3. Used to treat rubella measles; discomfort with feeling of distension in the chest and hypochondriac regions.
1. Applied in food field, often used as additives, with distinct fragrance smell, it can promote digestion and increase appetite.
2. Applied in daily necessities field, also added into a large amount of oral cleaning products, such as dentifrices, mouthwash and tooth powder.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, because of the function of inhibition and paralysis to sensory nerve endings, it can be used as counter irritant.
Packing: Double plastic-bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.