Product Name:Bayberry powder
Botanic Name:Myrica rubra sieb. Et Zucc.
Regular Specification:10%,50%,98%Myricetin,Bayberry Juice Powder
Application:Pharmaceutical / Dietary supplement / Food additive
Myricetin is a naturally occurring flavonol, a flavonoid found in many grapes, berries, fruits, vegetables, herbs, as well as other plants. Walnuts are a rich dietary source. Trace amounts can be found as glycosides.It is one of the phenolic compounds present in red wine.Myricetin has antioxidant properties. In vitro research suggests that myricetin in high concentrations can modify LDL cholesterol such that uptake by white blood cells is increased. A Finnish study correlated high myricetin consumption with lowered rates of prostate cancer.Another 8-year study found that three flavonols (kaempferol, quercetin, and myricetin) reduced the risk of pancreatic cancer by 23 percent.
Part of the Plant
Country of Origin
Water and ethyl alcohol
Particle Size (80 mesh)
AOAC 942.05, 18th
Total Heavy Metals
USP <231>, method II
AOAC 986.15, 18th
AOAC 986.15, 18th
AOAC 971.21, 18th
Total Plate Count
AOAC 990.12, 18th
Total Yeast & Mold
FDA (BAM) Chapter 18, 8th Ed.
AOAC 997.11, 18th
FDA (BAM) Chapter 5, 8th Ed.
2. Antagonic action on platelet activating factor (PAF), demonstrating pharmacological actions such as anti-thrombus, anti-myocardia ischemia, improving the microcirculation and prophylaxis of artery cirrhosis;
3. Adjusting cholesterol level; In vitro research suggests that myricetin in high concentration is capable of modifying LDL cholesterol in a manner that enhances its uptake by white blood cells;
4. Decreasing blood sugar; It can be used as food additive for diabetics;
5. Protecting liver;
6. Anti-inflammation and anti-infection;
7. Acting as inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase; It can be used for prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease and tumor;
If you are in demand of our product, PLS feel free to contact us. We will offer high quality product and best service to you sincerely. http://www.bgherbalextract.com/contact-us