1. Product name: Coconut milk powder
2. Active ingredient: Protein
3. Botanical source: Cocos nucifera L.
4. Specification: 60% protein
6. Characters: Light white powder
7. Solubility: Soluble in water
8. Usage: Pharmaceuticals, healthcares,and cosmetics
Irvingia Gabonensis is fast becoming one of the most popular ingredients in the supplement industry because more and more studies are showing the benefits of Irvingia when it comes to weight loss, high cholesterol and elevated blood glucose levels.
Irvingia Gabonensis is a West and Central African tree also known as the wild mango or bush mango. The tree is valued for its dika nuts in addition to producing a yellow edible fruit. The soluble fiber in the seeds is being regularly studied to determine the validity of claims that Irvingia Gabonensis aids with weight loss. Irvingia is high in fat, similar to other nuts and seeds, and contains 14% fiber.
1.Supporting healthy cholesterol levels;
2. Improving digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, & amino acids;
3. Keeping skin & blood vessels flexible & elastic;
4. Boosting energy & endurance;
5. Killing viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, & other illnesses;
6. Supporting the proper functioning of your thyroid gland.
1. It can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods;
2. It can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food;
3. It can be used as raw material to reprocess, the specific products contain medicinal ingredients, through the biochemical pathway we can get desirable valuable byproducts.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light