Product Name: Kiwi Fruit Extract
Latin Name: Fructus Actinidiae chinensis.
Used Part: Fruit
Appearance: Brownish fine powder
Extracted Solvent: Water & Ethanol
Test Method: TLC
Particle size: 80 mesh
Kiwi fruit is a rich source of vitamin C, 1.5 times the DRI scale in the USA per 100 grams. Its potassium content by weight is slightly less than that of a banana. It also contains vitamin E, and a small amount of vitamin A. The skin is a good source of flavonoid antioxidants. The kiwifruit seed oil contains on average 62% alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid. Kiwi fruits are rich in many Vitamins, flavonoids and minerals. In particular, they contain a high amount of Vitamin C (more than oranges), as much potassium as bananas.
1. Kiwi fruit contains rich vitamin and minerals, amino acids, it has high nutritional value
2. Kiwi fruit can prevent senile plaque formation and delay the human consenescence.
3. Kiwi fruit can prevent senile osteoporosis and inhibit the deposition of cholesterol in the artery wall, which control the arteriosclerosis;
4. Tartish in kiwi fruit can promote gastrointestinal wriggle and reduce flatulence, and has the function of improving sleeping.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in health product field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
4. Water-soluble beverages.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light