Product name:African Mango Seed Extract
Latin name:Irvingia gabonensis
Active Ingredient:Flavonoids, Albumins
Appearance:Brown Yellow Powder
Irvingia gabonensis extract is derived from the seed of a west african tree also sometimes referred to as African Mango, Wild Mango or Bush Mango. The tree produces fleshy yellow fruit which contain large fibrous seeds, sometimes called Dika nuts. The people of west africa have used the fruit and seeds of irvingia gabonensis as a source of food and for medicinal purposes for generations.
1. Promote weight lose by suppressing appetite.
2. Has absolutely no side-effect and it’s medically proven.
3. Builds stamina, lowers cholesterol, blood sugar level, burns fat rapidly & consistently.
4. Needs no added sacrifice i.e diet control or hectic work out schedules.
5. Re-energizes a person and makes him/her much more active and agile than before .
1.Applied in pharmaceutical field, mango extract mangiferin has effect on anticancer, anti-inflammatory and other disease.
2.Applied in comestic field, mango extract mangiferin can be used for beauty skin and delay senescence.
3.Applied in healthy product, Water-soluble beverages.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light