High Quality Factory Animal Growth Tributyrin CAS No. 60-01-5
Product Name: Tributyrin
CAS NO: 60-01-5
Formula Weight: 302.36
Appearance: Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid
Test method: HPLC
Storage: Preserve in well-closed, light-resistant and airtight containers.
Shelf Life: Two years
Tributyrin is emulsified by butyric acid and glycerol,
does not decompose in gastric juice, and slowly releases butyric acid and glycerol under the action of pancreatic lipase to repair intestinal villi, inhibit harmful intestinal bacteria, and promote absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The use of tributyrin on young animals can reduce diarrhea after weaning, reduce weaning stress, and increase survival rate and daily gain. Its main uses in animal husbandry can be summarized as follows:
1.All through the stomach-100% through the stomach;
2. Prevention of Enteritis-The hindgut effectively absorbs at least 100ppm butyric acid to prevent colon segment nutritional diarrhea and proliferative ileitis;
3. Protect the mucosa-absorb evenly at three points: anterior intestine, middle intestine and posterior intestine, effectively repair the injury of intestinal mucosa and comprehensively protect intestinal mucosa;
4. Promoting lactation-increasing feed intake of sows and promoting lactation of sows;
5. Fast Energy Supply-Provides fast energy for intestinal mucosa cells and promotes rapid growth and development of intestinal mucosa;
6, neat growth-promote weaned piglets to eat, improve nutrient absorption, significantly improve the uniformity of the pig herd.
1. Recovery of damaged enteric epithelium
2. Proerty of bactericide and bacteristat
3. Direct energy source of enteric cell
4. Feed intake increased up to 10%
5. Villi length increased up to 30%
6. Improve flock uniformity