Lappaconitine CAS NO. 1094-61-7
Appearance: White powder
CAS NO. 32854-75-4
Molecular Formula: C32H44N2O8
Molecular Weight: 584.7
Test method: HPLC
Storage: Preserve in well-closed, light-resistant and airtight containers.
Shelf Life: Two years
Lappaconitine hydrobromide (LH) was an alkaloidal,hydrobromate extracted from the roots of Aconitum Sinomontanum Nakai (Ranunculaceae). As a surgical analgesic and an adjuvant drug for radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Analgesic effect of Lappaconitine hydrobromide was seven times as strong as aminopyrine, equivalent with dolantin.
Lappaconitine hydrobromide was made into transdermal preparation with the advantages of convenient administration and non-invasion.
1. It has the heart stimulating effect.
2. Anti-cancer and anti inflammatory.
3. It can be used to local anesthesia, refrigeration, anti-inflammation and detumescence.
4. It used in sweating profusely with body temperature dropping; muscle spasm in cholera.
5. It used in the treatment of rheumatism, intermittent fevers and acute inflammatory infections.
1. Lappaconitine can be used to prepare medicine in the forms of tablet, injection (aqua and powder) and patch.
2. Lappoconitine is a powerful pain-killer for chronic muscular aches, persistent arthritic pain, and cancer patients.
3. This medicine has many distinct advantages than ordinary pain suppressant, such as non-addictive, no side effect and no toxic. It is also applicable to the aches arised from common cold and influenza.
Packaging & Shipping
a. Aluminum foil bag: 1 kg/bag, 2kg/bag, 5kg/bag, with plastic bags inside, aluminum bag outside;
b. Cardboard drum: 25 kgs/drum, with double layers plastic bags inside, external use cardboard drums.
c. Customized by customers.
Storage: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sun light.
Shelf Life: 2 years if store right.